Get special financing for rural homes
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) provides special financing opportunities to borrowers who live in rural areas as defined by the USDA. In fact, approximately 97% of U.S. homes are located in eligible areas. To see if the area you are shopping for a home in qualifies, visit the USDA Property and Eligibility Site.
Ideally Suited For
- Those who live in areas defined as rural
- Households with lower to moderate incomes
- Specialized loans available for homebuyers based on geographic area and income
- Lower rates and fees than most other loan programs
- Zero down payment options
All loans are subject to underwriter final approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an Accountant or Tax Advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.