Get the lowest rates available today
An adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) are conventional or government home loans that start at a fixed rate for a set period of time. After the period expires, the rate may go up or down once per year.
Ideally Suited for
- Homebuyers planning to move or refinance in 5-10 years. ARM initial fixed rate periods range from 3-10 years.
- Homebuyers who are interested in lower initial payments, and are comfortable with rate adjustments.
- Homebuyers with a minimum FICO score of 640.
- 3-, 5-, 7- and 10-year adjustable terms available
- Lowest possible initial rate and initial payment
- Up to 95% financing available
- Conventional and government loan options
All loans are subject to underwriter final approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an Accountant or Tax Advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.