We’re here to help you be prepared for anything you might encounter during the loan process.
While no documentation is required to talk get pre-approved for your loan, here’s a list of what’s helpful to bring to your first appointment.
- List of homes you own including property and loan type, monthly principal, interest, taxes and insurance amounts and rental agreements
- Verification of diploma and transcripts for the last 2 years, if applicable
- Landlord’s name and address for the past 2 years, if applicable
- Year-to-date pay stubs and W-2 forms for the last 2 years
- Signed copies of federal tax returns for the last 2 years and profit and loss statement for the current year if self-employed or on commission
- Account numbers and 2 months of statements for all bank accounts
- Information on current and previous employers for the last 2 years
- Sales contract and a copy of your earnest money check, if applicable
It’s a lot of paperwork. We get it and we’re here to help you sort through all of it. Let’s connect so we can get you pre-approved. We’ll let you know what’s needed after that to move forward with your loan. Find a Guild Mortgage Loan Officer in your neighborhood.
The items listed above will not inhibit you from starting the loan process. This information is for educational purposes only. All loans subject to underwriter approval; terms and conditions apply. Subject to change without notice.