Ready? Set? Go with 3-2-1 Home
Saving for a down payment is often the biggest barrier to buying a home–but it doesn’t have to be. Guild’s exclusive 3-2-1 Home program offers help to first-time homebuyers who need a boost.
The 3-2-1 Home program is as easy as 1-2-3
- You bring a 3% down payment
- We give you a $2,000 The Home Depot® Gift Card
- We gift you a $1,500 grant toward closing
Benefits and advantages:
Aside from the lower down payment and funds that you receive, it gets even better
- Use gift funds – If you’re newly married and received monetary wedding gifts, you can use them toward your 3% down payment
- Consider fixer uppers – Maybe you’ve found the perfect location, but the home needs a little work. The $2,000 The Home Depot® Gift Card means that you’ll have extra funds to make it your own
Want to have an experienced loan officer contact you for answers?
Eligibility and requirements are as follows*:
- First-time homebuyers only*
- Must fall within income limits or live in a low-income area**
- Credit score as low as 620
- Maximum loan limits of $484,350***
- Homebuyer education required
Guild Mortgage is not affiliated with The Home Depot. The Home Depot is not a sponsor of this promotion. The Home Depot is a registered trademark of Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. All rights reserved.
*At least one buyer must be considered a first-time homebuyer, which is defined as not having any property ownership for the most recent three years. Borrower must also meet other first-time homebuyer qualifications.
**No income limit for properties in low-income census tracts. Payment subject to maximum allowable lender credit and minimum contribution requirements. Some loans require a minimum cash investment by the borrower, which may limit the amount of any lender credits or payments by Guild under the offer.
***Conforming loan limit in Alaska and Hawaii is $726,525.
All loans subject to underwriter approval; terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an accountant or tax advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deduction.
|Not sure where to start? Try our affordability calculator to get an idea of how much house you can afford.|